FLASH NEWS local government commission - draft special rules for integration published

Apr 27, 2015

IAY House permitted on Village Officer's Residence Certificate

IAY house can be sanctioned on the basis of residential certificate issued by Village Officer. If the beneficiary have no possession  certificate or property documents, house can be sanctioned on the ground that the family is residing in the plot for the last 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment